Sunday, March 18, 2007

Brief Photo Update

More to come, and writing too - but for now, here's a pictorial report on my spring break.
Blessings.

(see pics and captions below)

This week Andilyn read a chapter book to me - I think she read me three chapters in all. It was pretty amazing. She likes to read now. I love this picture - her little fingers and painted nails holding the book.


From left to right: baby drexel, Karen, Andi, Jared, Kristen, Ryan and AJ. We were hanging out outside on Thursday after the girls arrived in town. It was a PERFECT day!

Drex is teething. It was only a matter of time before he latched onto someone's nose...

Here are the three of us getting ready to take our San Antonio Riverwalk Boat Tour. Fun.

Last one of the night. Kristen is being a superhero. So is AJ, but it looks like she is about to kill Kristen with her gun - this picture (and the other to be posted later) cracks me up!

No comments: